I think it would be a great idea and would help me a lot to allow the creation of daily counters as a task in the task list. Basically it would be a task property and how it would work is I can be recording time simultaneously but if I hit the "counter" object in the list it will simple increment the counter by one and reset itself each midnight and have reporting without interrupting the currently running timer.
I don't think I'm alone wanting to track things while simultaneously tracking time like:
* glasses of water per day (let's say you want minimum of 8)
* cups of coffee per day (let's say you want to limit it to 2)
* phone calls received per day
* interruptions per day (let's say you want to track why you can't get your other goals done??)
* the completion and tracking of any other repetitive task/goal not related to time
I'm sure I could probably find another app to do this functionality but it would suck to have to exit ATracker and enter another app just to record a cup of coffee and would take too long so probably wouldn't do it. If ATracker is running all day tracking time then it's a perfect place to do it IMO.
--This post is copied from old Getsatisfaction forum.
Please sign in to leave a comment.