There are two ways to create a user template,
- User can create a template based on the existing system or user template.
- User can either create a blank template and add elements manually.
To create a template based on the existing template, please tap the admin button on the top right, tap the "Manage Template" button, and select the base template. Please double-check the orientation to make sure the correct template is selected.
To create a blank template, please tap the admin button on the top right and then tap the "Manage Template" button, taps the "User Template" toggle, then tap the "Create Blank Template" button. Please double-check the orientation to make sure the correct template is selected.
In the "Template Design" form,
1. User can tap to remove an element from the template
2. User can tap to configure the existing element on the template.
Tap the pen button to configure the element.
3. User can tap to add an element from the element library
Users can select the element from the Standard, ATracker, and User categories.
Users can drag the element to modify its location and drag the corner to resize it.
Users can save the template when users are happy with the template design.
After creating the user template, it will appear in the user template section, as
If the user cannot find the template, please double-check the orientation setting as in the screenshot above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.