This release is quite big.
- ATracker has upgraded "Category" to "Tag". User can assign multiple tags to one task. User can define tag with numeric value (Sum / Average / Hourly) or drop-down codes (e.g. company names or reason codes)
- ATracker shows the current running task on "Today" tab. User can edit and stop current running task at ease. This can be configured in settings.
- ATracker shows multiple tasks in one stacked bar chart report. It also supports drilldown of codes for drop-down tag.
- Besides duration, ATracker supports showing occurrence in bar chart and pie chart report.
- ATracker supports filters on tasks / tags, date period, duration / occurrence and much more.
- User can save all those filtering conditions as bookmarks and recall them later on.
- ATracker has refreshed the UI for pie chart report, calendar, settings and much more.
- ATracker adds offline Help documentation to explain the basic functions in ATracker.
- Add a toggle to switch between "All tasks" and "All basic tags" in piechart report. user can use that one to review data more efficiently. It is similar to old category aggregation button. As user can assign multiple tags to one task, the report might not be perfect.
Hope you will like all these changes! App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think ATracker is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using ATracker! :)